Keep creative focus and log more billable hours with reliable IT
If your computer network operates “on a wing and a prayer,” frequent downtime means lost productivity, missed deadlines, and crippling costs. For every minute your team isn’t productive, you lose billable hours and revenue.
Your firm faces unique technology challenges: architects need 24/7 access to their computer tools, CAD and design software must be properly integrated to offer maximum speed and reliability, and your firm’s network must maintain uptime.
InfoStream’s unique skills, acquired and refined since 1994, can:
- Protect your electronic files.
- Maintain your computer network for a stable, rock-solid foundation for your firm.
- Provide reliable access to your data 24/7 both directly and remotely.
- Match the sophistication of your special software and devices with parallel expertise.
- Virtually eliminate downtime with proactive monitoring and prompt support for all your employees.
- Ensure flawless integration between accounting, operations, technical resources and software packages.
- Help you get more done, more easily and with fewer issues.
Think of InfoStream as your firm’s in-house IT department, at a fraction of the cost. Plus, tech support for your staff is just a phone call away.
“They know what they are talking about, they know how to COMMUNICATE what they are talking about, and they get to work on your problems immediately. They understand the needs of our organization, they give thoughtful advice, and take their jobs very seriously.”
John M. Ripley,
Palm Beach Preservation Foundation
We provide a variety of Software and Hardware support, with expertise in: