Get everyone on the same page
Microsoft SharePoint gives you and your staff the ability to collaborate in a centralized system that’s designed to increase productivity and profitability. With SharePoint Online from Microsoft and InfoStream, now businesses like yours can get the power of cloud computing behind their collaborative efforts as well.
Microsoft SharePoint Online delivers the SharePoint Server technology you already know as an online service for reliable cloud computing. You’ll be able to easily create sites where you and your staff, customers and partners can share documents, collaborate and communicate more effectively for a better business.
Bring together the SharePoint technology you already know and love with cloud services for a feature-rich, online collaboration experience among your colleagues, partners and customers.
Easily create sites
View and share Office docs
SharePoint Online allows your organization to enjoy:
- MySites - reliable collaboration tools let you manage and share documents and insights
- Team Sites - effective communication tools keep everyone in sync with shared task lists, calendars and document libraries
- Intranet Sites - to keep everyone up to date on company news, events and updates
- Extranet Sites - for secure document sharing
- Professional websites - increase your marketing abilities with a simple, public-facing site
- Online document features - capabilities for creating and saving office documents directly
- Security - protect sensitive content with document-level permissions
- Document access - get a hold of what you need, even if you’re offline
- Real-time communication - enabled from within SharePoint online
What could SharePoint Online do for your business?