Office Assistant / Administrator
We are looking for the best of the best to join our amazing team!
Why work for a place that doesn't fully appreciate you, when you could work for a firm that is Truly Fun, on Exciting Projects, where the Clients Love You and where you actually Love Your Career. (Just ask any of our team!)
If you enjoy helping people and making things better...
If you want to work for a firm that has insanely loyal clients who are fantastic to work with. . .
If you want to work with a firm that appreciates loyalty and pays it back many times over. . .
If you want a place that is fun, informal, flexible and unique...
. . YOU may be who we are looking for!
We have an Amazing "dream" team and we are looking for the Very Best of the Best!
About the Position:
We help small and medium sized businesses in Palm Beach County with all of their computer and networking needs. This position involves:
- Helping with clerical and other office type work.
- Some light invoicing and bookkeeping
- Scheduling engineers for projects
- Pitching in to help and support a great team
- Most importantly, assisting our fantastic clients by giving them concierge type service second to none
Why work with InfoStream?
Loyalty - We want YOU happy. We want you to stay long-term and be a key player in the firm and with our fantastic clients.
Fun Projects - We do a lot of fantastic projects with exciting technology. Everything from the small and unusual to the big, impressive cool stuff.
Fun Place - We have adventure days and go out on a boat, go drive on a racetrack, go to a festival or whatever else to bond and celebrate any particular accomplishment
Appreciated - We recognize that we have a dream team. That means your are appreciated and recognized for your efforts.
The Clients - We are VERY picky about the clients we work with but, because of that, we have AMAZING, brag-worthy, awesome clients! We get to work with the best people who are astonishingly loyal and appreciative. It's not unusual to go home glowing in appreciation. It's also astonishing how much you end up caring for and wanting to help our clients!
You should have at least 4 years of experience working in an office environment.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- A dynamic and engaging personality.
- A "Customer is King" philosophy and mindset. If you don't like helping and cheerfully solving their problems, this is probably not the job for you.
- The ability to be punctual. Someone who believes 8:30 really means 8:20.
- The unusual ability to be obsessive, anal retentive, and detail oriented - without anyone actually realizing you are and wanting to start an intervention.
- Multi-tasking - the ability to walk, talk, and potentially knock out several tasks at the same time.
- The ability to cheerfully take ownership of a problem even if you did not cause it and help find the solution.
- The diplomacy skills of a United Nations Diplomat on an empty rice truck in Darfur. This includes the ability to apologize to a client for a problem and immediately solve it rather than arguing with them regardless of the circumstance or fault.
- The desire to have a professional and polished image and to continuously improve it.
- The ability to write and speak clearly and an excellent phone manner.
- NOT be a job hopper. We are looking to invest in you and have a long term successful relationship for BOTH of us.
- Be a non-smoker.
- Have a reliable automobile.
- Be free of any visible body art or body modifications. (Your momma warned you!)
- Have a sense of humor
What We Are Looking For:
Should be able to touch type. Must be excellent on the phone with clients. At least basic computer skills. Having used Word, Outlook or QuickBooks is a plus!
Compensation is dependent upon experience and ranges between $13/hr - $16/hr. Several benefits. The hours are generally 8:30 - 5:30, Monday through Friday. Plus, we try to throw in perks and make things fun.
Education is helpful and nice, but experience and pesonality reign supreme.
We are very detailed and selective in our hiring process as we want longterm, amazing people.
Please don't waste our time and yours. If you don't have much practical experience, if you aren't fun to be around, if you can't stand up to pressure, if you change jobs every few years, if you are not looking for a long term thing, then you probably should not accept an interview.
We want the "Best of the Best" and are fiercly loyal to our elite group of superstars!
So What's Next?:
Apply by sending your resume and salary requirements on this button below. Be sure to tell us why you think you are a good fit!