Here are a few tips and tricks for Windows 11:
- Snap window to the side of the screen: You can quickly snap a window to the left or right side of the screen by clicking and dragging the window to the left or right edge of the screen. This is a convenient way to split your screen and work with multiple windows at the same time.
- Customize the taskbar: You can customize the taskbar by right-clicking on it and selecting "Taskbar settings." From here, you can choose which icons to show on the taskbar, change the size of the taskbar, and select the color and transparency.
- Use virtual desktops: Virtual desktops allow you to create multiple "desktops" within Windows and switch between them. This is a great way to organize your windows and keep your workspace clutter-free. To create a new virtual desktop, click the Task View button on the taskbar (or press Windows + Tab) and then click the "New desktop" button.
- Use the search bar: The search bar in Windows 11 is more powerful than ever, allowing you to search for files, apps, and settings on your computer. You can access the search bar by clicking the magnifying glass icon on the taskbar or by pressing Windows + S.
- Use the Photos app: The Photos app in Windows 11 is a great way to view, edit, and organize your photos. You can use it to create albums, apply filters, and even create movies or slideshows. To access the Photos app, click the Start button and then click the Photos app icon.
- Customize the Start menu: You can customize the Start menu by right-clicking on it and selecting "Customize Start menu." From here, you can choose which icons and apps to show on the Start menu, as well as rearrange and resize the tiles.
- Use keyboard shortcuts: Keyboard shortcuts can save you time and make it easier to navigate Windows. Some useful keyboard shortcuts include:
- Windows + L: lock your computer
- Windows + D: show the desktop
- Windows + E: open File Explorer
- Alt + Tab: switch between open windows
I hope these tips are helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.