Here's a little challenge to stimulate the brain cells. The following quotes are from various movies. To give you a little help, we've given you the year of the movie's release. They all have something to do with computers and technology. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to identify both the name of the movie, and the person who said the line.
The answers will be at the bottom of the newsletter.
- "You're in trouble, program. Why don't you make it easy on yourself? Who's your user?" (1982)
- "Greetings Professer Falken, Would you like to play a game?" (1983)
- "I'm Sorry Dave, I can't do that." (1968)
- "Never send a human to do a machine's job." (1999)
- "R2-D2, You know better than to trust a strange computer." (1980)
- "He got me invested in some kinda fruit company." (1994)
- "No, I'm from Iowa; I only work in Outer Space" (1986)
- "Look, you are probably going to be a very successful computer person. But you're gonna go through life thinking that girls don't like you because you're a nerd." (2010)
- "I asked for a car, I got a computer. How's that for being born under a bad sign?" (1986)
- "Caution: Rogue robots. Caution..." (2008)
- "I don't know how to work this!" (referring to an iPhone) (2008)
- "Sir, they hacked a firewall in more than ten seconds! Even with a brute force attack, a supercomputer would have to take twenty years to do that!" (2007)
- "COMPUTER DO SOMETHING!" (2005)
===============ANSWERS ARE BELOW HERE================
- Master Control Program Tron
- WOPR WarGames
- HAL 9000 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Agent Smith The Matrix
- C-3PO Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back
- Forrest Gump Forrest Gump
- Captain James T. Kirk Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Erica Albright Social Network
- Ferris Beuller Ferris Beuller
- Ship’s Computer Wall-E
- Carrie Bradshaw Sex and the City
- Maggie Magsden Transformers
- Arthur Dent Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
Leave a comment!
You must be logged in to post a comment.